Thursday, April 22, 2010

Where are you? Are you ok?

Over the last couple of weeks I have gotton several e-mails from my blogging buddies wondering if everything is ok with me since I haven't posted anything. I feel so loved. Thanks guys. April has been a very busy month for me personally. My son has me running in circles. He has such a social calendar at 4, who knew! Also, its audit season at my fulltime job. So there you have it. You won't even believe that I haven't even been to HomeGoods in over three weeks. I know, sad right. Everything should go back to "my normal" soon.

I have also been working on a new blog design in honor of my year blog anniversary and my 153 followers, yay! I can't wait to reveal it so stay tuned. In the meantime, don't forget to enter the invitation giveaway posted on the right hand corner of the blog ( yeah right over there).

Thanks again guys for you patience and understanding. I will return with some fabulous parties, great finds and all that has taken place with Enchanted Expectations!

Hugs & kisses!

4 comments:

  1. Glad to know you are ok, just busy! I've missed your fun posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you're okay....and I cannot believe you haven't been to Home Goods! I've been there though ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad al is well! working full time, following your dream, and being a mommy is a tough job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you are back and I'm so excited to see your Sex and the City Cocktail party, fun!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails