Sunday, October 30, 2011

Sleepaway Camp Bachlorette Party

So all of this month I have been busy being a matron of honor leading up to my bestee's wedding day. It was fabulous and we had a great time! The day before the wedding the bridesmaids surprised Tamika with a Camp Sleep Away Bachlorette Party(Her Favorite Horror Series). If you haven't heard of this horror series, you aren't the only one! I learned something new about my best friend.

They went all out with the fake blood hand prints, candy, popcorn and even a movie screen so we could watch all three movies while playing Death Bingo.
Signage in the lobby of the hotel
 

 Signature S'more Cocktail



Popcorn bag Candy Favors
 Bride was surprised. They even suited her with a Camp Arawak Shirt
 Friendship Bracelet kits
 Bloody Table Set up

 Door Sign-So Perfect

 Movie screen
 Tamika's reenactment of a scene and 2 of the camp counselors who planned this event 

2 comments:

  1. I bet you all had a ball! Sorry I have been MIA my friend....my life has been more than I can handle. Some things have to give so my blogging and looking at other blogs have been suffering! I loved finding out that you are a probation officer! Too cool! But a 3 hour drive....crazy especially in traffic I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails