In honor of mother's day, I wanted to honor a great mother. In April, I ran across a fabulous mother on flickr. She is amazing. I strive to be like her when I grow up. Her flickr site and website showcases her incredible talent for sewing, creating and baking. As a child you can't ask for anything more. It was so many things that I wanted to show that I had a very hard time picking them out. So here is just a taste of what you are in for.
These are just everyday snacks that she takes to her children's school for snack time. Can you say PERFECTION! Above are ice cream cone cupcakes and below are flower cookies.
Not only does she make special treats for her 3 soon to be 4 kids, but she also makes party favors. Yes you can buy these items. How Great!
- The green and brown gingham set was for a sleep over which included personalized pillow cases and masks.
- The pink set was a for a slumber party complete with a sleeping cake with faces of all the little girls and fabric trimmed monogrammed pillowcases, matching sleep mask, laminated hang tags and bags filled with body glitter and a picture frame to remember the night.
- The multi-colored set is a sleepover kit. It included a covered tooth brush, tooth paste, body wash with a monogrammed washcloth and cover.
- The spoon is a favor for a little girls tea party.
- The pink, green and blue towel set are monogram beach towels for a pool party. Additionally, she had drinks beautifully dressed in the same colors but as a cool twist added a transfer tile magnet with pictures of the party girls. Awesome!
Not only does she make special treats and favors, but she throws fabulous parties for her kids. This is a party of her son's 4th birthday Shark Party. What a blast! All the makings of a perfect mom. So rush on over and check out her website sugarcoatedlove.com and flickr(mommawants1more)