Monday, January 25, 2010

Easter Egg Hunt

Since I'm not having a 4th Birthday Party for my son this year(We are holding out for the big 5), I decided that I had to do something. I was minding my business walking through Homegoods (lol) and found these fun colored lollipops. I love the colors Orange and Turquoise. My immediate thought went to Easter followed by an Easter Egg Hunt(Yes I know this is early). I rushed home and developed the invitation (Microsoft Word-Gotta love it)Pictured below. Enjoy!

I also found a ton of other items for Easter at Homegoods. I will share those later. for this party I also plan to order cupcake toppers and possibly a banner from Party Box Design. If you haven't already, go check out all of her great items. I'm in love with them.



16 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! That invitation turned out lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I can't believe that invite was done on word... seriously you are talented my dear!

    I saw those same lolli's! Used a big ole round one for Charli's Holiday pics.

    However, when I saw them- I kept thinking, gosh I wish I had a party for these! LOL...

    I bet we run into each other at homegoods one day-lol!!!!

    ps- love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Invitation! Very Creative. I enjoy your style!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did an amazing job on the invites! Love the color combo. By the way...I don't think it's too early to start planning an Easter party! :) LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. How pretty I love the color combo! So creative your invites are always so neat!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful colors! And it's never too early to start planning a party.

    http://www.itsmypartybyashlie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Just found your blog, love it! I love the color inspiration for this one!

    Kim
    http://frostmeblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just noticed that you are from the Baltimore/DC metro area! Are you ready for the snow??

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just wanted to say thank you for your sweet words on my blog! You are always so encouraging. =)

    I LOVE the colors for your Easter party...very unique for this type of event! The invitation looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  10. is homegoods only where you live? this place sounds like magic! you always find the best stuff there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this invitation!! I love this color combo as well!! I cannot believe that you did this invitation on Word! You seriously have talent ~ I wish that I knew how to do more on a computer besides email and blog!! :)

    Michelle
    Maddycakes Muse

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is sooo cute and sweeeet! I love HomeGoods!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous invitations! You are a master!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails