Monday, January 23, 2012

Rock Climbing Birthday Party-Part 1

It's that time of year again. I have been busy planning my son's rock climbing birthday party. This is the first year that he put his request in. So I am ecstatic about making it memorable for him. You would be surprised to know that I had a very hard time finding custom made items for this theme from smaller vendors. So I had to go with several bulk online stores. 

First up is the invitation that I created using clip art from Shutter stock. I am using this image on several of the party items. The invitation was truly inspired by the rock climbing party that One Charming Party posted last year. I needed to use those colors. They were bright and inspiring.


After making the invitations, I even wore the colors to work the next day. I really live and breath my work...lol.


4 comments:

  1. that is too funny! i cannot wait to see his party, i know it will be fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE it! I love seing older boy party ideas-I can't wait to see what you will do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colors Monique, can't wait to see how the rest turns out - I know it will be great!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails