Thursday, August 20, 2009

Paper Cones

I love the thought of using paper cones at my next party. It seems that so many party planners are using them and I'm the last one on the bus. Chris from Celebrations at Home was gracious enough to send me pictures of a couple of her cones and directions on how to make them. Thanks Chris! I also found some additional inspiration pictures. Enjoy!


Animal Print Cones & 4th of July: Celebrations at Home

Blue and Green Pastel Cones: Martha Stewart

Neon Cones:Merry B Events(Check out this entire party-how cute)

Zebra Print Cones: Hostess with the Mostess

I was working on my own cones for my 33rd Birthday Party and I think I got it down now. I'm so excited I found the perfect 2 sided paper at Michael's to match the colors of the party(Red, Lime Green, Turquoise, Black and White.
Check it out!


4 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails