Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Orange and Grey

Since the women's group was such a success, we have decided to have it every other month at each ladies home. My friend has hired me to help her with the women's group for November. They all claim that I have set the standards too high.(go figure) Below I have put together an inspirations board. She wanted to use the color orange and I thought that grey with slight touches of red would pair up perfectly. I'm so excited to help her out.
Cupcake Flags:Michelle at Little Paper Dog ( You can download the cupcakes flags)
Dress: Ella Moss(no longer available)
Suit & Tie: Knot Wedding
Orange & Grey Room: Domino magazine(no longer in production)
Orange and grey pumps: Moschino
Orange Centerpiece: Brides.comWhite Chair With Orange and grey rug:Unknown
Flowers: Knot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails