Sunday, May 30, 2010

Bradley's Thomas the Train Birthday

Saturday was spent with some of my favorite people. My friend Candace and her family are my heart and it was an honor to assist with her sons third birthday. Candace is a lot like me when it comes to kids parties. She goes over the top.
Bradley's party took place at the B&O railroad museum in Baltimore. If you are ever in the area it's a fantastic place to explore with your children. FYI, this entire party had to be set up in 30 min! Check out all the pictures below



Birthday Boy Bradley



Each child received a hat and a bandanna

I re-created the centerpieces from the Thomas the train party found on P is for Party. They were originally created by Kelly from the Party Dress and Melissa from Project Nursery. I used 2.00 boxes found at Michael's.


















Candace found the suitcases from the Land of Nod. This worked perfectly for the favors



Candy Buffet



7 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails